Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge

For our last hurrah of the summer, we went to Great Wolf Lodge. We were able to get an awesome deal through a local homeschooling group, so we weren't going to pass it up. We spent one night and 2 days. Here the kids are in their p.j's listening to a bedtime story/show.


huge fireplace- see Monkey in the bottom right corner


Snap dragon showing off his "guns".

Whole family shot. It is so humid inside the water park, the camera kept fogging up.



Before leaving, we got in a family game of chess. We just didn't want to leave, it was a really great 2 days of family bonding time. We give the GWL 2 thumbs up!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Glad you guys had a good time! Such a fun place. When we went out there Aaron wasn't able to come. I was preggo with B and had the other two by myself. I lost them in the waterpark numerous times. Aaron was a little hesitant to let me take them by myself on trips after that :)